Friday, March 29, 2019

SELAH

I am working on a new painting...which is truly an oxymoron...because the subject is "Selah" the word you find in many Psalms telling you to pause. So how do you paint pause without working at it? First I put down many colors resembling the ocean.  Nice but not it.  Then I put down more colorful abstract shapes.  Definitely not it.  Last night I covered it all up except two small flowers peeking out. Close. Not it. Probably a background. Today I will ponder the process of discovering the process toward "Selah."

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Hello there. We haven't seen you and your husband for a while on Sunday morning at New Beginnings church. I just wanted to check and be sure you all were doing well.
    God bless you,
    Sherry Lewis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, all is well. Working on teaching an art class on prophetic art. Might be something to bring to New Beginnings! Contact me directly and I'll share, Thanks so much for your interest!!!!

      Delete